Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Moong Dal Phirni (ramadan Festival) with 1920x0 Resolution
Moong dal phirni (Ramadan festival). Now back to this recipe, this calls for split moong dal and Oats. On reading that he talks about Spilt moong dal and why should one soak for so long, I decided not to but in the end, I ended up leaving it soaking for that long. Ramadan is the time when Muslims around the world observe fasts (roza) for the entire month.
It is generally prepared on many festival occasions. Do try this recipe at home and drop a comment for me. Wash the dal and strain the water. You can have Moong dal phirni (Ramadan festival) using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moong dal phirni (Ramadan festival)
- Prepare 500 ml of full fat milk.
- It’s 5 tablespoon of yellow moong dal.
- It’s 50 g of khoya.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 8-10 strands of saffron.
- It’s as needed of Cashew nuts, almonds, raisins.
Phirni is creamy and very rich dessert, traditionally made with grounded rice but here I am using Suji/Semolina which can be done in jiffy. If you are pressed for time during this festive season and want to still make something different then phirni with figs and semolina is a great idea+recipe. The fusion of both these dishes is a delicious recipe that tastes divine and is perfect for a traditional festival like Navratri and Diwali. Moong dal is a treasure of protein Moong dal is a good source of fibre too Moradabad may be a small city in Uttar Pradesh, but historically, it holds immense importance in our country.
Moong dal phirni (Ramadan festival) step by step
- Wash and soak moong dal in water for 15-20 minutes..
- Boil it in pressure cooker with little water and then grind in mixer grinder and make paste..
- Soak saffron strands in 2-3 tablespoon of milk..
- In a vessel keep milk to boil..
- When it comes to boil add sugar and keep stirring. Boil for 10-12 minutes on low flame..
- Now add moong dal paste and stir continuously..
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or mixture becomes slightly thick..
- Add khoya and mix it..
- Add saffron milk, cardamom powder and dry fruits..
- By adding khoya we get thick consistency. Switch off the flame..
- Transfer phirni to a bowl and allow it to cool down at room temperature..
- Keep in fridge for 2-3 hours..
- Enjoy chill moong dal phirni..
- (you should add edible yellow food colour).
Moong dal kheer or Pasi Paruppu payasam is South Indian specialty made with split yellow moong dal (pasi paruppu/payatham paruppu) along with jaggery, milk and nuts. If you like kheer/payasam then you will like this one too. What better time to post a payasam recipe than now as we have all major festivals lined up one after another to celebrate. Moong dal is touted to be one of the best sources of plant-based protein, antioxidants and fibre, which is why your parents always pressed for you to finish your bowl of dal. Recipes, Menu, Indian Recipe, Indian Food, Indian Khana, Cake recipes, Easy Cake Cookie Recipes, Recipe list, Recipe Index, Rice Recipes, Dal Recipes, Pancakes.
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Moong Dal Phirni (ramadan Festival) is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Moong Dal Phirni (ramadan Festival) For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Moong Dal Phirni (ramadan Festival) images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Moong Dal Phirni (ramadan Festival)
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on October 22, 2020 (21 Views)
- Tags :