Easiest Way to Make Perfect Brad's Homemade Corned Beef Brisket with 1920x0 Resolution
Brad's homemade corned beef brisket.
You can cook Brad's homemade corned beef brisket using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's homemade corned beef brisket
- It’s of For the brine.
- Prepare 10 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of dry mustard.
- It’s 1 cup of kosher salt.
- It’s 3 tbs of pickling spice.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 3 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of + 1/8 tsp Prague powder #1.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- It’s 7 lbs of beef brisket.
- You need of Pickling spice.
- Prepare 22 oz of dark beer, porter or stout.
- You need 1 of lg head green cabbage.
- You need 2 lbs of baby carrots.
- Prepare 6 of lg red potatoes.
- Prepare of Horseradish for dipping.
Brad's homemade corned beef brisket instructions
- Combine all of the ingredients for the brine in a large soup pot, except for the Prague powder..
- Bring brine just to a boil, stirring often. Remove from heat and let return to room temperature. When cooled, add Prague powder and mix well..
- During this time, lay brisket out on a cutting board. Trim excess fat off of outside of brisket. You don't have to remove all fat, just the large chunks. Leave a bit. This helps to keep the meat from drying out while cooking..
- Place brisket in a non reactive container. Nothing metal. I've used anything from large Tupperware to sanitary food grade buckets. Just whatever you use, make sure the brine covers the meat completely. If needed, use another object to keep the meat submerged in the brine. Brine for 7 days in the refrigerator. Once a day, shake container and check that meat is still submerged..
- When meat is cured, or corned in this case, remove from brine. Do not rinse. Reserve 1/2 cup of brine..
- In a large roasting pan, add beer and 2 cups water. Add reserved 1/2 cup brine. Lay brisket in pan. Sprinkle pickling spice on top. Cover and bake in oven at 300 degrees F for 4-5 hrs. Flip over half way through cooking..
- Cut potatoes in half. Quarter cabbage. Remove core, and cut Quarters in half..
- After 4 or 5 hrs your meat should start to get tender. Flip over again. Add carrots, potatoes, and cabbage. Cover again and roast for another 1 1/2-2 hrs..
- Remove from oven when potatoes are tender. Plate cabbage and carrots. Lay a piece of brisket on top. Serve potatoes on the side. Add horseradish for dipping. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Brad's Homemade Corned Beef Brisket is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Make Perfect Brad's Homemade Corned Beef Brisket For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Make Perfect Brad's Homemade Corned Beef Brisket images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Make Perfect Brad's Homemade Corned Beef Brisket
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on October 23, 2020 (29 Views)
- Tags :