Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Shepherd's Pie the Meaty One with 1920x0 Resolution
Shepherd's Pie the Meaty One.
You can have Shepherd's Pie the Meaty One using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie the Meaty One
- It’s of Potatoes.
- It’s 2 pounds of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need As needed of water to boil potatoes.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
- It’s 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- It’s of Gravy.
- Prepare 3 pounds of lamb neck bones.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground lamb.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of English peas.
- Prepare 1 pound of lamb steaks.
- You need 1 pound of baby carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of To taste salt.
- You need of To taste ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 3 of pearl onions grated.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground thyme.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- It’s 15 ounces of beef broth.
Shepherd's Pie the Meaty One instructions
- Season the neckbones cut up the lamb steaks. Set them aside. Cut up the vegetables. Grate the onions..
- Sauté the vegetables except for the English peas in the butter. Add the neckbones and steaks to the vegetables. Simmer covered for 15 minutes remove the meat..
- Simmer the ground lamb with the vegetables. When the lamb is browned drain the juices. Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit..
- Make the mashed potatoes. Peel and cube the potatoes. Add enough water to a pot to cover the potatoes. Bring to a boil till potatoes are fork tender. Drain potatoes add the stick of butter, and evaporated milk..
- Whip potatoes till creamy and thick. Allow to cool, and firm..
- Add the spices, tomato paste, and flour stir well. Add back to pan and sauté for 4 minutes. Add in the 15 ounces of beef broth. Stir and allow to simmer 10 minutes..
- When the potatoes are cooled to the touch, add to top of the shepherd's pie filling. Spread with a fork and put into hot oven for 30-35 minutes. Allow to rest 15 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Shepherd's Pie the Meaty One is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Shepherd's Pie the Meaty One For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Shepherd's Pie the Meaty One images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Shepherd's Pie the Meaty One
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on October 30, 2020 (27 Views)
- Tags :