Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian with 1920x0 Resolution
Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. It's a game changer, with no carb coma afterwards. #shockinglydelicious #portobellomushroom #portobellopizza #pizzarecipe #mushroom #lowcarb #vegetarianrecipes You can make pizza night more wholesome with these vegetarian and low-carb, portobello mushroom cap pizzas.
Roasted portobello crust, savory tomato sauce, fresh vegetables, and vegan parmesan! It's a vegan, gluten free, low carb and healthy alternative to regular pizza. The first time I had a portobello mushroom pizza (no crust) was a few years ago at a restaurant in Miami. You can have Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian
- You need 1 of Portobello Mushroom Cap – Large.
- You need 4 oz of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/8 of onion – chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Olive Oil – extra virgin.
- It’s 1 of pizza toppings.
- It’s of seasonings.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 of Basil leaves – dried.
- You need 1 of Oregano leaves – dried.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Clove – chopped.
- You need 1 of Garlic Salt.
- You need of topping sauce.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan Cheese – grated.
- It’s 1 of Pizza Sauce.
I fell in love with this healthy pizza instantly and remember eating TWO all by myself…lol. I love using vegetables as a base for all kinds of pizza creations. Veggies are obviously an excellent choice , and they happen to be very tasty too! Place mushrooms on baking sheet and toss with with oil, salt, and pepper.
Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian instructions
- Saute the mushroom cap in olive oil with all seasonings and garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place mushroom cap upside down on a foiled baking sheet and add the chopped onions to the center.
- Pour the pizza sauce over the center and distribute evenly.
- Add the mozzarella cheese.
- Add additional pizza toppings – vegetarian or meat.
- Bake at 425°F for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Mix pizza sauce and grated parmesan together for an easy garnish.
Top mushrooms with pizza sauce then. Place mushrooms, stem side down, on a greased baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Meanwhile, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Portobello pizza is an easy and delicious way to make keto stuffed mushrooms! This low carb portobello mushroom pizza recipe is quick with a few ingredients, delicious for the whole family, and Atkins friendly.
Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Portobello Cap Pizza – No-carb / Vegetarian
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on November 21, 2020 (27 Views)
- Tags :