How to Make Appetizing Chicken Loaf # Ramadan Cooking Contest# with 1920x0 Resolution
Chicken Loaf # Ramadan Cooking Contest#. In a large bowl combine the chicken, stuffing mix crumbs, cheese, egg, onion, salt, pepper and garlic pepper seasoning. Mix together, then stir in ketchup and barbeque sauce. Mix well and pour mixture into a bread loaf pan.
And it isn't really a casserole, because you cut it into slices. The meatloaf mix is bursting with deep flavors and serves up a mouthwatering dinner with minimal prep! Crumble chicken over mixture and mix well. You can cook Chicken Loaf # Ramadan Cooking Contest# using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Loaf # Ramadan Cooking Contest#
- It’s of For the dough: 4 Cups flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of instant yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of egg (plus 1 for glazing).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 Cups of warm milk.
- Prepare of For Chicken filing:.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 Cups of chicken (boiled & shredded).
- It’s 1 of medium or 2 small onion chopped finely.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 4 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 Cup of milk.
- It’s of sesame seeds or chia seeds.
Pack into the prepared loaf pan. You can make the chicken meatloaf with ground turkey and it's just as good. I generally use ground chicken breasts but you could use a mix of dark and light ground chicken if you like that better. I think a super sharp cheddar is best here because you don't use a lot of it and you want the most flavor you can get.
Chicken Loaf # Ramadan Cooking Contest# instructions
- Heat 2 tbsp butter fry onions till soft then add 2tbsp flour with 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp garam masala..
- Add milk, cook till thick, mix in shredded chicken, add chopped green chillies and coriander leaves. Remove & cool completely..
- In a bowl mix together 4 cups f,our, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp yeast, 4 tbsp oil and 1 egg, knead to a soft dough with warm milk. Leave to rise for an hour. Divide the dough into 2-3 depending on how big you want the loaves..
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle, brush with some butter..
- Put your filing in the center of the rectangle and make slits on both of the longer sides.
- Start bringing the top most slit ends across from each other alternating, like a criss cross fashion – left to right, right to left…..
- Grease your trays and place your bread..
- Apply eggwash and sprinkle your seeds, then bake in a preheated oven at 200c for about 25mins.
- Enjoy your delicious chicken bread!.
- Right after taking out of the oven, brush well with butter and let it rest covered with a cloth for 2-3 mins to often it..
Remove the meat from the bones and cut into coarse pieces. Skim the fat from the liquid in which the chicken was cooked. I ground chicken with my stand mixer grinder and was wondering what to make with it. I love buffalo chicken and I love meat loaf so this was a win win. I used panko crumbs and did not have bacon (bummer).
How to Make Appetizing Chicken Loaf # Ramadan Cooking Contest# is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Make Appetizing Chicken Loaf # Ramadan Cooking Contest# For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Make Appetizing Chicken Loaf # Ramadan Cooking Contest# images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Make Appetizing Chicken Loaf # Ramadan Cooking Contest#
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on November 23, 2020 (19 Views)
- Tags :