Easiest Way to Make Yummy Beefballs in Bechamel Sauce with 1920x0 Resolution
Beefballs in Bechamel Sauce.
You can cook Beefballs in Bechamel Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beefballs in Bechamel Sauce
- It’s 250 g of ground beef ball.
- You need of Minced half onion.
- Prepare Dash of if white pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Bechamel:: white pepper 2tbsp flour 1/3 butter 1/2 fresh milk.
- It’s 1 of little salt.
Beefballs in Bechamel Sauce step by step
- Combine egg minced beef bread crumbs white pepper onion salt and mix properly.Let it sit for 30 mins.Then heat pan and add oil and fry balls for two mins.Then cover and fry for another two mins.Remove.
- Cook thebechamel sauce.First heat a small pot then add butter and let it melt.Then add the flout and continue stirring.non stop.When it melt and form a.lump pour milk and stir and add pepper.Continue stirring until you reach the consistency you want..
- Roll beef balls in sauce and arrange in.a plate.
Easiest Way to Make Yummy Beefballs in Bechamel Sauce is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Make Yummy Beefballs in Bechamel Sauce For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Make Yummy Beefballs in Bechamel Sauce images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Make Yummy Beefballs in Bechamel Sauce
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on November 25, 2020 (23 Views)
- Tags :