Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Ramadan Special – Yummy Colourful Idlis with 1920x0 Resolution
Ramadan Special – Yummy Colourful Idlis. Great recipe for Ramadan Special – Yummy Colourful Idlis. These colourful Idlis are not only healthy but are a visual delight. They have the goodness of spinach, Beetroot and carrots, For more variation, Green Peas, Coriander leaves and Tomatoes too can be added to the batter.
You can make this idli colorful and nutritious by adding carrots, cabbage, beans or any vegetables that you like to the batter. Rava Idli Recipe goes well with Sambar, Chutny, Chamanthi etc. Ragi Idli The wonder millet ragi is ideal for those on a gluten-free diet. You can cook Ramadan Special – Yummy Colourful Idlis using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Yummy Colourful Idlis
- Prepare 5 of medium bowls of Idli batter.
- It’s 1 of medium Carrot, ground to a paste.
- It’s 1/2 of of a medium Beetroot, ground to a paste.
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach, blanched & ground to a paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need of oil to grease the idli stand.
- You need of Coconut Chutney to serve.
- Prepare of Sambar to serve.
It also happens to be a decent source of fibre, iron and protein. With this easy recipe you can use the superfood to make. But you can adjust the amount of the spices as per your taste preference. Idli is steamed lentil soft cake, which is made with zero oil, no spice and is gluten free.
Ramadan Special – Yummy Colourful Idlis instructions
- Add 3 tbsp. of the Carrot paste, 2 tbsp. Beetroot paste and 2 tbsp. Spinach paste to each individual bowl and mix well. For the yellow colour, add turmeric powder to the fourth bowl and mix well. Leave the fifth bowl as it is for the white colour..
- Pour spoonfuls of the coloured batter to a greased idli mould and steam for 15-18 minutes (Last 10 minutes on medium flame)..
- When cool, demould it and serve with chutney and sambar..
Over the time Idli have gone through many variations in shape/size/flavour and ingredients. But my all-time favourite is Sambar Idli…. Soft idlis dunked in piping hot spicy and tangy sambar is my any day comfort breakfast. Add turmeric powder, chilly powder, coriander powder and saute for a minute until their raw smell is gone. Add chopped tomatoes and saute until they get mashed up.
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Ramadan Special – Yummy Colourful Idlis is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Ramadan Special – Yummy Colourful Idlis For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Ramadan Special – Yummy Colourful Idlis images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Ramadan Special – Yummy Colourful Idlis
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on November 28, 2020 (28 Views)
- Tags :