Recipe: Perfect Lacha Paratha (ramadan Special) with 1920x0 Resolution
Lacha Paratha (ramadan special). hi everyone asalamu walikum umeed karti hn ke ap sub ko mere recipe pasand aaye gi thanks for watching this video like share and subscribe to my channel pres. In this video I made Ramadan Special Recipe which is Mazedar Lacha Paratha!! Don't forget to like, comment and share.🌹Do try out my recipes and give your fe.
Learn how to make frozen lacha paratha at home very easily. Lacha paratha is a multi-layered Pakistani flatbread served as snack with a cup of tea usually. Lachha or lachedar paratha is not only a popular snack in Pakistan but also in India and Bangladesh. You can have Lacha Paratha (ramadan special) using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lacha Paratha (ramadan special)
- It’s 2 cup of maida.
- It’s 1 cup of normal ata.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugur.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ghee.
It is a perfect breakfast item that you can eat with fried egg and tea; it also suits with evening tea too. In Ramadan, the regular street food Rangooni Paratha can be one of the specialties. This Indian flatbread is loaded with spicy mutton keema and eggs. Various Indian spices and green chilies lend goodness of flavors with exotic spices.
Lacha Paratha (ramadan special) instructions
- Sub sy pehle maida aur ata mix kar lein.
- Salt aur sugur bhi mix kar lein.
- Aub egg, milk, ghee mix kar lein achi sy hateli sy masal kar sub ingredients jakjan kar lein.
- Sare ingredient mix krne ke baad thora thora pani dal kar ata goond lein khayal rahe ata na zada soft ho na hi hard aub cover kar ke 1 hour ke liye rest dene ke liye rakh dein fridge main rakhein.
- Aub ate ke peray bana lein 5 min rest dein.
- 5 min peray ko rest dene ke baad roti beel lein.
- Aub roti par ache sy ghee laga dein pehla kar.
- Roti beel kar ghee lagane ke baad maida dust kar dein.
- Aub parathe ko oper su neche ki taraf fold krna shoro krein.
- Jab fold ho jaye tu hath sy roll krte hoe paratha roll ki tarhan lamba kar lein.
- Aub hath sy ghoma kar lache dar pera ready kar lein sare peray aise hi ready kar ke 15 min rest dein.
- Aub parathe halke hath sy beel kar ready krein agar freez krna hai tu ek kholi dish main plastic lagain phir paratha rakhein phir plastic lagain phir paratha rakhein issi tarhan sub parathe ready kar lein aur phir ye dish freez kar dein 3 hour ke baad dish hata dein aur kesi bare plastic bag main rakh dein jab banane hon 10 min pehle freezer sy nikal lein.
- Jab fry krne hon tu tawa garam krein aur paratha dal dein aur dono side par ghee laga kar mazedar lacha paratha ready kar lein.
Lacha paratha is a very heavy, crispy, and tasty form of paratha. You can make it with the same dough, just need to add some extra steps in making regular paratha. You can pair that with egg, omelet, gravy, or any home cooked salan and your Sehri will be something you will remember for the whole day. Mint Lachha Paratha, An absolute tasty and softy Mint Flavored Indian bread with multi- layers. With chopped mint leaves nicely combined with wheat flour and the twisting and turning of rolled roti to get multiple layers makes this paratha unique and tasty.
Recipe: Perfect Lacha Paratha (ramadan Special) is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Perfect Lacha Paratha (ramadan Special) For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Perfect Lacha Paratha (ramadan Special) images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Perfect Lacha Paratha (ramadan Special)
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on December 2, 2020 (25 Views)
- Tags :