Easiest Way to Make Delicious Beef and Cauliflower with Creamy Parmesan Sauce with 1920x0 Resolution
Beef and cauliflower with creamy parmesan sauce.
You can have Beef and cauliflower with creamy parmesan sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and cauliflower with creamy parmesan sauce
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need Pinch of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1-300 g of beef steak (sirloin or boneless ribeye).
- Prepare 2 of large garlic cloves, unpeeled and crushed.
- Prepare 1 head of cauliflower, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Beef and cauliflower with creamy parmesan sauce step by step
- Pour the milk into a small saucepan on medium heat. Add a pinch of salt and the rosemary sprigs and let infuse for about 15 minutes, at just below a simmer. Be careful not to infuse for too long or the milk may end up tasting medicinal..
- In a second small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat and add the flour. Let cook for 3 minutes, whisking continually. Whisk in the rosemary-infused milk. Keep cooking/whisking until the sauce thickens to about the consistency of single cream. This will take about 2 to 3 minutes. Whisk in the parmesan cheese, nutmeg, and several grinds of black pepper. Let cook a final minute or two until the sauce is the consistency of syrup. Add extra salt as needed. Keep the sauce warm..
- Add a splash of veg oil to a medium pan on high heat. Season your steak with salt and pepper, then lay it into the pan. Toss in the garlic cloves. Sear the steak to your liking (I find about 4 minutes per side to be about right). Use a spoon to baste the meat with the garlicky oil while frying. If the garlic cloves start to burn, pull them out and throw them away. Once cooked, remove the steaks to a plate to rest..
- Pour off the oil from the pan and add a fresh splash of veg oil. Add the cauliflower chunks and give them a toss in the oil. Cover and let cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season the cauliflower with salt and pepper, and pour them onto a serving platter. Slice the steak and lay those pieces on top. Drizzle everything with the parmesan sauce..
Easiest Way to Make Delicious Beef and Cauliflower with Creamy Parmesan Sauce is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Make Delicious Beef and Cauliflower with Creamy Parmesan Sauce For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Make Delicious Beef and Cauliflower with Creamy Parmesan Sauce images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Make Delicious Beef and Cauliflower with Creamy Parmesan Sauce
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on December 16, 2020 (19 Views)
- Tags :