Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Stuffed Keema Tumkur Idli with 1920x0 Resolution
Ramadan Special – Stuffed Keema Tumkur Idli. Great recipe for Ramadan Special – Stuffed Keema Tumkur Idli. They are a speciality from Tumkur region in Karnataka and are also called Thatte Idli. I made stuffed keema Idli and relished them with coconut chutney and sambar.
Great recipe for Ramadan Special – Instant Spinach Appam. Appams are delicious Kerala Style breakfast made out of fermented rice-coconut batter. But this is an instant version where I made use of some store bought idli / dosa batter and eno fruit salt to make it the easier way. You can have Ramadan Special – Stuffed Keema Tumkur Idli using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Stuffed Keema Tumkur Idli
- Prepare 2-3 cups of idli batter.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of idli podi.
- It’s 1 tsp. of oil.
- It’s of Stuffing-.
- You need 300 of gms. chicken mince.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander stem, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp. of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp. of red chili powder.
- You need 1/2 of tsp; turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need 1-2 tbsp. of coriander leaves.
Iftar is a meal that is served at the end of the day to break the fast during the holy month of Ramadan. The ninth month of the Islamic calender is known as Ramadan also written as ramazan, ramzan or Ramadhan. Verdict – A Kolkata specialty, the baida roti is stuffed with keema, dipped in egg and deep fried. Not for the faint hearted as you can see!
Ramadan Special – Stuffed Keema Tumkur Idli instructions
- In a small bowl, mix together ginger-garlic paste, tomato paste and all the dry spices with 1/4 cup water into a paste. Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and saute the onion till light brown. Now add the spice paste and fry till the oil separates. Add the mince and the chopped coriander stems. Mix well and cook, covered till dry. Keep breaking the lumps with the spatula during the process of cooking. When done, set aside to cool. Add little of the coriander leaves and mix well..
- Pour a layer of the idli batter in a greased steel container / tiffin box. Spread 2-3 tbsp. of the keema over it, followed by some coriander leaves and idli podi..
- The final layer should be of the idli batter..
- Steam for 20-22 minutes (5-7 minutes on a high flame and the remaining on a medium to low flame.).
- Demould it when it slightly cools down..
- Serve these delicious Stuffed Keema Idlis with coconut chutney and sambar..
Tasty fact – Must haves here are the bheja fry and the gurda fry masala. Thin crispy wheat and rice crepe stuffed with mildly spiced mashed potatoes.. Haleem – Ramadan Special; Harira / Moroccan Soup. Basic Onion Tomato Gravy; Easy chicken masala dosa using onion tomato gravy; Kerala Egg Potato Curry using Onion Tomato Gravy (Pictured) Masala Omelette Rava idli recipe How to make rava idli (Karnataka style soft rava idli) Rava kesari recipe (Kesari bath).
Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Stuffed Keema Tumkur Idli is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Stuffed Keema Tumkur Idli For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Stuffed Keema Tumkur Idli images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Perfect Ramadan Special – Stuffed Keema Tumkur Idli
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on December 17, 2020 (26 Views)
- Tags :