Recipe: Appetizing Ramadan Special – Egg Muffins with 1920x0 Resolution
Ramadan Special – Egg Muffins. Great recipe for Ramadan Special – Egg Muffins. All Egg lovers, here are some yummy savoury Egg Muffins, which are wholesome, healthy and a very quick recipe that can be made in a very short time. You can relish them along with some green chutney, ketchup or any homemade sauce.
This doesn't use any oil or sugar. Muffins are ready to be served! Place green onions and bell peppers into a large mixing bowl. You can cook Ramadan Special – Egg Muffins using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Egg Muffins
- It’s 1 of potato, boiled & cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen green peas.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled & shredded chicken.
- It’s 1 of green chili, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp. of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Prepare pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of amchur powder (dry mango powder).
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of red chili flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cheese or as required.
- It’s 1 tsp. of coriander leaves to garnish.
- Prepare pinch of red chili flakes to garnish.
- Prepare of red chili sauce / tomato sauce / green chutney to serve.
Add eggs, bacon, milk, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese into the bowl and whisk ingredients together until incorporated. To this add spring onion, black pepper powder, little salt, ground cauliflower and ¼ cup mozzarella cheese and combine evenly. Top it with cherry tomatoes and remaining mozzarella cheese.
Ramadan Special – Egg Muffins step by step
- To prepare the curry – Heat oil in a pan and temper with cumin seeds and asafoetida. Saute for a few seconds. Add the potatoes, peas, chicken, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander-cumin powder and amchur. Mix well and continue to fry on a medium flame for 2 minutes. Keep aside to cool..
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, coriander leaves, salt to taste, baking powder, garam masala powder, red chili flakes and milk. Keep aside..
- Now spoon a greased muffin tray with a little of the potato curry,.
- Followed by some grated cheese,.
- A little of the egg mix.
- And lastly some more cheese..
- Bake in a pre-heated microwave oven at 200 degrees C. for 15-18 minutes. Set aside to cool..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and red chili flakes. Serve with red chili sauce, green chutney or tomato ketchup..
Eggs are a no brainer for suhoor.. that is bound to keep the hunger at bay during the long Ramadan days. See more ideas about ramadan recipes, recipes, ramadan. During Ramadan, when only two main meals are served, a piece of toast isn't going to cut it for breakfast. Something hearty and wholesome that will leave you full of energy is the name of the game. It's helpful to be able to prepare a satisfying Suhoor meal in advance, so you don't have to get up well before the sun rises to head into the kitchen.
Recipe: Appetizing Ramadan Special – Egg Muffins is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Appetizing Ramadan Special – Egg Muffins For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Appetizing Ramadan Special – Egg Muffins images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Appetizing Ramadan Special – Egg Muffins
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on December 24, 2020 (27 Views)
- Tags :