Recipe: Perfect Kala Chana Bhuna with Potato #ramadan with 1920x0 Resolution
Kala Chana bhuna with potato #ramadan. How To Make Bhuna Chana at Home How To Make Roasted Chana (Mumbai Style)If you like the recipe & dish please share our video, sub. Classic Chana bhuna/ chola bhuna/ boot bhuna Iftar in Ramadan in Bangladesh is synonymous with Chaana bhuna !!!
After that add this fried chickpeas in a bowl. Then add all spices, red chili powder, roasted cumin seeds powder, chat masala and salt according to your taste. Mix it well, bhuna chana is ready to eat. You can have Kala Chana bhuna with potato #ramadan using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kala Chana bhuna with potato #ramadan
- Prepare 2 can of Kala chana.
- You need 2 of medium size potato.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion.
- It’s 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Fresh Coriander for garnish.
Stir onion paste into cumin mixture, taking great care to avoid splattering. Bhorta Bari Kala Chana bhuna with potato #ramadan Kala chana • medium size potato • medium size onion • large tomato • green chillies • turmeric powder • red chilli powder • garam masala Classic Chana bhuna/ chola bhuna/ boot bhuna. Iftar in Ramadan in Bangladesh is synonymous with Chaana bhuna !!! This is the must item in iftar !!!
Kala Chana bhuna with potato #ramadan instructions
- Wash Kala chana and drain them. Heat a frying pan. Add oil and fry the onion. Put green chillies and salt. Fry them for few seconds..
- Now add tomatoes and rest of the spices. Cook spices for 3mins. Now add potatoes. Mix them well and cook for 5 minutes with lid on. Then add Kala chana. Add very little amount of water. Don’t use too much water. Now give them a good stirs. Cover with the lid and cook for 20 minutes on medium to low flame. At the end garnish with fresh coriander. Serve them with roti or puffed rice (Muri). We love to have them with Muri(Puffed Rice) in our Iftar.😋.
Here you go with the classic chana bhuna recipe !!! If you already have a jar of Bhuna Masala lying around in your fridge then you choose to take the short cut. I always make a lot because I know I'm going to crave this for three days straight. Once with bhaturas, once with rice and once with parathas. It's standard eating procedure when there's chana aloo or chhole aloo in the house.
Recipe: Perfect Kala Chana Bhuna with Potato #ramadan is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Perfect Kala Chana Bhuna with Potato #ramadan For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Perfect Kala Chana Bhuna with Potato #ramadan images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Perfect Kala Chana Bhuna with Potato #ramadan
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on December 27, 2020 (23 Views)
- Tags :