Recipe: Delicious Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid with 1920x0 Resolution
Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid.
You can have Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid
- It’s 1 can of crescent roll.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cooked ground beef.
- It’s 3/4 cup of boiled broccoli.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable mix cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Italian cheese mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Chop the broccoli and mix well with the beef, cream cheese and Italian cheese mix. Add in garlic powder, paprika powder and salt and pepper, then mix well..
- Unroll 1 tube of crescent dough onto a baking sheet. Press the perforations to seal..
- On each long side, cut 1-inch wide strips at an angle, about 3 inches into the center..
- Evenly place the beef and broccoli mixture to the center of rectangle. Fold 1 strip from each side over filling and seal at the end..
- Beat the egg very well and brush the egg wash on the braid..
- Spread the Everything Bagel Seasoning on top of the braid..
- Put the baking sheet in oven and cook for 15 minutes..
- Delicious Everything Beef Broccoli Braid ready to serve..
Recipe: Delicious Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Delicious Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Delicious Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Delicious Everything Bagel Beef Broccoli Braid
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on December 28, 2020 (24 Views)
- Tags :