Recipe: Perfect Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper with 1920x0 Resolution
Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper. Green bell peppers stuffed with a mixture of rice, textured vegetable protein, cheese and tomato sauce. Omit the cheese for a vegan variation. Serve with additional tomato sauce, if desired.
These vegetarian stuffed peppers are inspired by my favorite Mexican dishes! This recipe features roasted bell peppers filled with a flavorful combination of pinto beans, brown rice and fresh veggies, topped with melted cheese (optional). Black Bean Stuffed Peppers: Black beans are the best to include in vegetarian meals because they're a great source of protein. You can have Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper
- Prepare 5-6 of green, yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of green lentils.
- You need 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- It’s 1 of dry onion- chopped.
- Prepare 1 spoon of tomato paste.
- You need 2 of fresh tomato – copped or 1 can chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of parsley- chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 of small fresh ginger-graded.
- You need 2-3 cups of vegetable broth.
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers are filled with chipotle-flavored rice, beans, and vegetables, then smothered with melty cheese and crunchy tortilla chips. Last Thanksgiving, when my friend Stephanie asked for a vegetarian option she could serve her non-turkey-eating relatives, this is what I suggested. With a sharp knife, cut in a circle around the stem, twist and remove core and seeds. These Vegetarian Quinoa and Bean Stuffed Peppers are so easy to make, flavorful, filling, and the perfect freezer meal, and great for meal prep.
Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper step by step
- Cut off the tops of the bell peppers and reserve them; clean the seeds and membranes from inside the peppers..
- Prepare the fillings: add 2 tablespoons of oil to the skillet over medium heat. Add the cumin seed and cook for 2 minutes, until they begin to brown. Add the onions, cook, stirring frequently, until softened and lightly browned, 8 minutes. Stir in the ginger, green lentils and 2 cups of vegetable broth.lower the heat. until liquid evaporates, add salt and pepper to your taste. add dry red lentils later, (they cook faster than greens) cook until tender.
- Stuff your peppers, transfer and arrange them in a medium deep pot, aside, over medium heat mix paste with some broth and chopped tomatoes, boil, and add to peppers pot, cook about 10 -15 mins, until peppers are loosen up..
A Delicious family-friendly weeknight meal the whole family will enjoy. These easy baked stuffed bell peppers are full of protein-packed beans and quinoa that will leave you full and satisfied. Vegetarian stuffed peppers contain a protein, grain, and vegetable, making them a pretty complete meal by themselves. If you would like to serve a side dish with them, try oven roasted sweet potatoes or a kale salad with avocado and cumin lime dressing. Fresh fruit would be great, too, especially a colorful citrus salad.
Recipe: Perfect Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Perfect Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Perfect Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Perfect Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : vegetarian
- Added on December 29, 2020 (29 Views)
- Tags :