How to Cook Perfect Pan Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy with 1920x0 Resolution
Pan fried chicken with mashed potatoes and Gravy.
You can have Pan fried chicken with mashed potatoes and Gravy using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan fried chicken with mashed potatoes and Gravy
- It’s 1 of Chicken stock cube for gravy.
- You need 1 of beef stock cube.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup (3.5 DL) of boiling water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Pepper(optional).
- Prepare of Salt (as needed).
- Prepare of Chicken coating.
- You need 2 tbsp of + 2tsp Flour.
- Prepare of Paprika powder/Chilli powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Mashed potatoes.
- You need 3 of big potatoes or 4 small ones.
- It’s of Salt for boiling.
- You need 100 g of / 1/2 cup Room temperature butter.
- It’s 60 ml of / 1/4 cup of warm milk.
Pan fried chicken with mashed potatoes and Gravy step by step
- MASHED POTATOES* For the mashed potatoes. Clean the potatoes and use a vegetable peeler to remove the skin. Cut the potatoes up into small cubes and place into a saucepan. Fill with cold water and place over medium-high to bring to the boil. Boil the potatoes for 20-30 minutes or until very tender and nearly falling apart..
- Drain the water using a colander and place the potatoes back into the saucepan. Keep on the heat until there is no longer large amounts of steam. Remove from the heat and start mash the potatoes using a potato smasher or a fork..
- Season with salt and pepper and gradually start adding the butter in small amounts. Make sure the butter is at room temperature so it doesn’t bring down the temperature of the potatoes. Once all the butter has been incorporated start to add the warm milk in small amounts until you are happy with the consistency. You may not need to use all the milk. Check for seasoning. Then your done with the mash..
- GRAVY* Add boiling water into a bowl, add chicken and beef stock cubes then mix until combined. Leave that waiting. Add butter then flour into a deep pan. Stir. When butter-flour mixture turns light brown, add the stock, stir. Add pepper (optional) for extra flavour add garlic powder. Let it boil, take it off heat when the gravy is thick and smooth. Then the gravy is done..
- CHICKEN* For coating, add flour, garlic powder(optional), paprika powder into a small bowl. Then pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Add olive oil, salt and pepper on both sides of chicken. Apply the coating from before on both sides. Heat pan for medium flame and add 1-2tbsp olive oil. Add 1/2 tsp butter into pan. Then add the coated chicken breasts. Fry the chicken and serve on plate. And viola enjoy!.
How to Cook Perfect Pan Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Cook Perfect Pan Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Cook Perfect Pan Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Cook Perfect Pan Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on January 9, 2021 (17 Views)
- Tags :