Recipe: Yummy Korean-style Tempeh Salad (vegan/vegetarian) with 1920x0 Resolution
Korean-style Tempeh Salad (Vegan/Vegetarian). Mix well so that Tempeh and tofu (optional) can absorb the sauce. Stir fry onion, carrot, asparagus, minced garlic together. Add cooked vegetables into the bowl and mix with Tempeh.
Drizzle with extra marinade and serve on top of the cooked rice and with a side of slaw, sprinkled with peanuts and spring onions. In the meantime slice the tempeh into little pieces. Fry the tempeh on medium heat for about five minutes, then add the green beans, maple syrup, soy sauce, tomato paste, paprika and sesame oil. You can cook Korean-style Tempeh Salad (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean-style Tempeh Salad (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- You need 250 grams of Tempeh (1 package).
- You need 1/2 cup of onion (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of asparagus (chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onion (chopped).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tofu (optional).
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Veganaise or mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli powder or paprika to add spiciness (optional).
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s 1 of sesame seed.
- It’s 1 of parsley flakes.
Give it a couple of minutes more cooking, then add it all to the bowl with the radish and cucumber. Create the marinade by mixing tamari (soy sauce), lime juice and maple syrup together in a medium mixing bowl. In a large bowl, combine the cooled tempeh with mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise, lemon juice, onion, celery, dried parsley, curry powder, and cayenne pepper. Stir to combine well, making sure that the mayonnaise mixture evenly coats the tempeh.
Korean-style Tempeh Salad (Vegan/Vegetarian) instructions
- Dice Tempeh into small cubes..
- Add Tempeh cubes, soy sauce, sesame oil, red chilli powder (optional) into a bowl..
- Chop tofu and add it into the bowl (optional)..
- Mix well so that Tempeh and tofu (optional) can absorb the sauce..
- Stir fry onion, carrot, asparagus, minced garlic together..
- Add cooked vegetables into the bowl and mix with Tempeh..
- Add sugar, lemon juice, and Veganaise (or mayonnaise)..
- Add raw green onion (chopped)..
- Mix well..
- Add salt and pepper..
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and parsley flakes for garnish (optional)..
Season lightly with salt and pepper. Here, tempeh is transformed into a healthy vegetarian and vegan version of a Chinese restaurant favorite – sweet and sour tempeh. Tempeh simmers with pineapples and peppers in an easy homemade sauce of tangy vinegar and sugar. This is a great recipe to explore the versatility of tempeh as a substitute for meat in any number of dishes. I also threw in some cilantro and mint for added flavor and green power.
Recipe: Yummy Korean-style Tempeh Salad (vegan/vegetarian) is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Yummy Korean-style Tempeh Salad (vegan/vegetarian) For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Yummy Korean-style Tempeh Salad (vegan/vegetarian) images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Yummy Korean-style Tempeh Salad (vegan/vegetarian)
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on January 20, 2021 (27 Views)
- Tags :