Recipe: Tasty Ramadan Special – Spinach Biryani with 1920x0 Resolution
Ramadan Special – Spinach Biryani. Great recipe for Ramadan Special – Spinach Biryani. This is a wholesome and a nutritious meal with the goodness of spinach. Very easy and simple to make, they can be had with raita, pickles or just plain roasted papad.
Add chopped green chilli and chopped onion saute until golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and saute till row aroma goes off. Ramadan Special – Spinach Biryani This is a wholesome and a nutritious meal with the goodness of spinach. You can cook Ramadan Special – Spinach Biryani using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Spinach Biryani
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Basmati rice, soaked for 1/2 hour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of ghee (clarified butter.
- Prepare 1 of " cinnamon.
- You need 3 of green cardamoms.
- You need 4-5 of cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach, washed & chopped roughly.
- You need 1 of " ginger.
- You need 2-3 of green chilies.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- It’s of fried onions, tomato wedges, lemon wedges & fried cashews to garnish (opt).
Very easy and simple to make, they can be had with raita, pickles or just plain roasted papad. Do try this delicious one-pot meal when time is a constraint and when you want something healthy. Ramadan Special Pakora Recipe – Special Ramadan Recipe. How to Make Ramadan Special Pakora Recipe Special Ramadan Recipe.
Ramadan Special – Spinach Biryani instructions
- Make a puree with of the spinach with ginger and green chilies with 1/4 cup water. Keep aside. Heat the ghee and temper with bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and cumin seeds. saute for a few seconds. Then add onions and saute..
- Add the rice and fry for 1-2 minutes..
- Add the pureed spinach, salt, turmeric powder and garam masala powder and continue to saute for 1-2 minutes. Add 1 and 1/2 cups water and pressure cook for 1-2 whistles..
- Garnish with fried onions, tomato wedges, lemon wedges and fried cashews. Serve along with some raita, pickle or papad..
Come Ramadan, many Muslim households shall be spending their days fasting (sure, which means no meals and drinks!). However as soon as nightfall falls, you. Biryani is a dish made of rice, meat, and spices. The dish is one of the most popular in dishes India especially during festivals and other occasions. The suggested Ramadan dish is very easy to use and just take half an hour to cook.
Recipe: Tasty Ramadan Special – Spinach Biryani is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Tasty Ramadan Special – Spinach Biryani For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Tasty Ramadan Special – Spinach Biryani images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Tasty Ramadan Special – Spinach Biryani
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on January 28, 2021 (19 Views)
- Tags :