Recipe: Yummy Ground Beef Enchilada with 1920x0 Resolution
Ground Beef Enchilada.
You can cook Ground Beef Enchilada using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Enchilada
- Prepare 2 (10 oz) of cans (566 gr) Red Enchilada sauce El Paso Mild.
- It’s 1272 gr of cooked 90% lean ground beef (4lb raw-cooked and rinsed).
- You need 2 lbs of frozen sweet corn (907 gr).
- It’s 224 gr of Shredded Fiesta Blend Cheese (8-28 gr/1oz servings).
- Prepare 17 of Carb Watch Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 1320 gr of Chunky Mild Salsa.
- Prepare of Nutritional information.
Ground Beef Enchilada instructions
- Cook beef till no pink remains. In another pot boil a 2 lb bag of sweet corn till done to your liking. Drain.
- Drain and rinse beef. Add back to pot. With salsa, 112 gr of shredded cheese and corn. Mix to melt.
- Add 200 grams of mixture to tortilla, roll tight keeping flap on bottom of pan. Pack tight 9 in one pan and 8 in the other..
- Pour one can Enchilada sauce over entire pan of Enchilada and sprinkle 56 grams of cheese over each pan..
- Bake at 400° for 30 min until cheese is bubbling..
Recipe: Yummy Ground Beef Enchilada is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Yummy Ground Beef Enchilada For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Yummy Ground Beef Enchilada images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Yummy Ground Beef Enchilada
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on March 7, 2021 (27 Views)
- Tags :