Recipe: Tasty Beef and Pork Taco Filling with 1920x0 Resolution
Beef and Pork Taco Filling.
You can have Beef and Pork Taco Filling using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Pork Taco Filling
- You need 250 g of ground beef.
- You need 250 g of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
Beef and Pork Taco Filling step by step
- Combine pork and beef in a small bowl. Season with salt, pepper, chili powder, oregano, and cumin. Mix well and let stand for 15 minutes to let spices meld..
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a pan on medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add meat mixture and sauté until no longer pink, about 5 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add water, paprika, and lime juice. Mix well..
- Dissolve flour in 3 tbsp water. Add to the pan, increase heat to medium and bring to a boil. Return heat to medium low and let simmer until sauce thickens, about 5-10 minutes..
- Serve in warm tortilla with desired taco fillings (e.g. cheese, salsa, shredded lettuce, jalapeños, etc.). Or mix with cheese sauce as topping for nachos..
Recipe: Tasty Beef and Pork Taco Filling is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Tasty Beef and Pork Taco Filling For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Tasty Beef and Pork Taco Filling images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Tasty Beef and Pork Taco Filling
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on March 13, 2021 (42 Views)
- Tags :