Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Smoked Brisket W/ Phil’s Easy Bbq Sauce with 1920x0 Resolution
Smoked Brisket w/ Phil’s Easy BBQ Sauce.
You can cook Smoked Brisket w/ Phil’s Easy BBQ Sauce using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Brisket w/ Phil’s Easy BBQ Sauce
- It’s of Mop Sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Famous Dave’s Rich and Sassy BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of Dry Rub.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coarse kosher salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of coarse black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cumin.
- It’s of Meat.
- You need 7.3 pound of flat brisket.
- You need of Grill.
- It’s of Mesquite pellets.
Smoked Brisket w/ Phil’s Easy BBQ Sauce step by step
- Mix these all of the mop sauce ingredients together and store overnight in the refrigerator..
- Meat should be thawed completely before putting in the refrigerator overnight..
- Allow meat to sit out at room temperature, uncovered/wrapped for 30 minutes..
- Trim the flat, trying to leave about 1/4” thick of fat wherever possible..
- Preheat the grill to 180 degrees..
- Mix the dry rub ingredients together and rub it over every part of the brisket..
- Once the grill is preheated, put a probe in the thickest part of the brisket and place the brisket on the grill, fat side up. Cook for 2 hours..
- After cooking for 2 hours, turn the heat up to 275 degrees. Flip the brisket over, fat side down, and place in an aluminum pan. While the grill is warming up, brush the mop sauce over every visible part of the brisket..
- Cook for about 5 hours (until the probe reaches 190 degrees). Every hour, reapply the mop sauce as done previously..
- When the probe reaches 190 degrees, take the brisket off the grill and allow the meat to rest for at least 15 minutes..
- Cut the brisket against the grain into slices about 1/4” thick..
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Smoked Brisket W/ Phil’s Easy Bbq Sauce is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Smoked Brisket W/ Phil’s Easy Bbq Sauce For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Smoked Brisket W/ Phil’s Easy Bbq Sauce images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Smoked Brisket W/ Phil’s Easy Bbq Sauce
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : sosis
- Added on March 14, 2021 (36 Views)
- Tags :