Recipe: Delicious Instant Pot Red Lentil Sweet Potato Stew (v/gf) with 1920x0 Resolution
Instant Pot Red Lentil Sweet Potato Stew (V/GF). The combination of mashed sweet potato and coconut milk gives this stew a thick and creamy texture that's plenty satisfying thanks to the protein in Coconut yogurt with lime zest will have a similar effect so you can always use that in it's place. I hope this stew helps keep you warm and cozy on a chilly day. Add the lentil, sweet potato, vegetable broth, water and diced tomatoes, and stir to combine.
This recipe is hearty and comforting, the kind of soup that's more stew than soup and that's super satisfying, thanks to its creamy texture. I made this Instant Pot red lentil curry stew for a cottage getaway with a couple of our friends (granted this was right before the numbers shot up) and The lentils melt into the stew and add a lush, creamy quality, while you have melt-in-your-mouth cubes of potato and carrot, with little bright pops of peas. Use potatoes or cauliflower or celeriac or combination instead of sweet potatoes in the veggie mash. You can have Instant Pot Red Lentil Sweet Potato Stew (V/GF) using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Red Lentil Sweet Potato Stew (V/GF)
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 400 g of red lentils (dried and rinsed).
- It’s 1 of large sweet potato cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of cauliflower cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (18 oz).
- Prepare 5 cups of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare of Freshly ground black pepper on top for garnish.
Use flour for thickening the stew if needed, or just blend up a portion of. An easy weeknight curry recipe made with red lentils, sweet potatoes, green beans, peas, and spinach. If you're like me and are ready to be converted, this red lentil sweet potato stew is a darn good place to start. Though it's a bit of a hot mess, it's been one of our favorite recipes this fall.
Instant Pot Red Lentil Sweet Potato Stew (V/GF) step by step
- Add olive oil, onion and garlic to instant pot and saute for 3-5 minutes, until golden brown..
- Poor in remaining ingredients, stir, seal instant pot and select chili (30 minutes). Once finished, do a quick release and serve..
A great stick-to-your-ribs kind of stew. Perfect for this time of year. Unfortunately all my local grocers only sell "lentils" which I assume are brown lentils so I had to substitute those for the red. Let's Make Lentil Stew: Turn Instant Pot to Sauté mode and add in the avocado oil. Once it is heated up, add in the carrots, onion, celery and garlic.
Recipe: Delicious Instant Pot Red Lentil Sweet Potato Stew (v/gf) is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Delicious Instant Pot Red Lentil Sweet Potato Stew (v/gf) For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Delicious Instant Pot Red Lentil Sweet Potato Stew (v/gf) images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Delicious Instant Pot Red Lentil Sweet Potato Stew (v/gf)
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on March 18, 2021 (38 Views)
- Tags :