How to Prepare Tasty Quick and Easy Chana Chaat (ramadan Special) with 1920x0 Resolution
Quick and easy Chana Chaat (Ramadan special). Today in this video I am sharing with you Chana Chaat Recipe that you can easily prepare in a short span of time for Iftar in this holy month of Ramadan. It probably is one of the. Chana Chaat is a must have menu item of Iftar in Ramazan.
Try this Ramadan Special Chana Chaat Recipe. This is much better than Bazaar ki chana chaat. Fresh homemade food is the best.\rCHAAT PAPDI RECIPE LINK:\r\r\rTAMARIND SWEET AND SOUR CHUTNEY:\r\r\rFor more easy and yummy recipes Subscribe to my YouTube Channel. You can have Quick and easy Chana Chaat (Ramadan special) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy Chana Chaat (Ramadan special)
- It’s 1 cup of Yogurt :.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt :.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin powder :.
- You need 1 tbsp of Crushed red chillies :.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chaat masala :.
- It’s 2 cups of Chickpeas boiled :.
- You need 1/2 cup of Onions chopped :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tomatoes chopped :.
- It’s 4-5 of Green chillies chopped.
- You need of Coriander leaves chopped : 1/2 cup.
- Prepare of Mint leaves chopped : 1/2 cup.
Its free.\rY O U T U B E CHANNEL:\r\r—–\rF A C E B O O K :\r\r\rI N S T A G R A M. Here is a Special Masala Chana chat recipe for you. Unique, Very easy, quick, and tasty recipe.. spice secret,indoor spice secret chaat recipes,special dahi chana chaat,special dahi chana chaat by indoor spice secret,how to make chana chaat,dahi chaat, aloo,chaat,chaat recipe,aloo chaat recipe, how to make aloo chat,aloo chaat, karachi ki . Garnish with chaat masala, green chilies and fresh cilantro.
Quick and easy Chana Chaat (Ramadan special) instructions
- In a bowl add yogurt and all the spices and mix well with fork or whisk..
- Now add boiled chickpeas, mint Leaves, coriander leaves, onion chopped, tomatoes chopped and chopped green chillies and mix all things very well..
- Now serve it in a dish and quick and easy Chana Chaat recipe is ready. Enjoy.
Ramadan is the month of blessings, festivity, forgiveness and sharing love with others. It's a special and most awaited time that every Muslim house love to celebrate by making aromatic food and dishes for Iftar and Suhoor. Most households special Ramadan recipes include Pakoras, Samosas, spring rolls, kachoris, dahi baray, channa chaat and fruit chat that are regularly prepared during this month. Each member of the house has their Ramadan recipe ideas that they either want to prepare themselves and or ask the person who is in charge of Sehr and Iftar to prepare them. Add onions and some salt and fry till the onion get soft.
How to Prepare Tasty Quick and Easy Chana Chaat (ramadan Special) is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Prepare Tasty Quick and Easy Chana Chaat (ramadan Special) For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Prepare Tasty Quick and Easy Chana Chaat (ramadan Special) images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Prepare Tasty Quick and Easy Chana Chaat (ramadan Special)
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on March 30, 2021 (18 Views)
- Tags :