How to Prepare Perfect Cornbread and Pork Casserole with 1920x0 Resolution
Cornbread and Pork Casserole. In a small bowl, combine flour and broth until smooth. Stir in the sour cream, cheese, garlic and pepper; pour over mushrooms. Remove from heat; add stuffing and fluff with a fork.
VARIATION: For a one-skillt meal, use an ovenproof skillet. Place browned pork chops on mixture in skillet, cover and bake as directed. Pulled Pork Cornbread Casserole – sweet cornbread crust topped with pulled pork, BBQ sauce and cheese. You can cook Cornbread and Pork Casserole using 26 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cornbread and Pork Casserole
- You need 1-1/4 pound of ground pork.
- It’s of Chili———.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 15 ounce of can of field peas.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can of tomato soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Cornbread————–.
- It’s 3 cups of self-rising cornbread mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- You need 3 of large organic duck eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Layers————-.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can Heinz vegetarian beans.
- Prepare of Toppings———–.
- It’s To taste of pickled jalapeño peppers.
- It’s To taste of sour cream.
Ready to eat in under an hour. Jiffy cornbread mix, creamed corn, eggs, cheddar cheese, milk, pulled pork, bbq sauce. SO easy and it tastes AMAZING! Pour off or skim excess fat from liquid in casserole.
Cornbread and Pork Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the pork and onions with the chili spices listed and brown..
- Add the field peas sauté for 7 minutes.
- Add the tomato soup and milk.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Mix the cornbread ingredients and make a dough. It will be just a bit sticky.
- Add a third of the dough to the bottom of a casserole dish I used a 10 inch deep dish pan.
- Add all the chili.
- Add half the cheese.
- Add the vegetarian beans.
- Add the rest of the dough on top.
- Add the remaining paprika and cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with toppings I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Add pulled pork on top of the cornbread batter, spread as evenly as you can. Add the last half of batter on top of pulled pork. If you choose, add grated cheese and jalapenos on top. There are other add ons you can do as well, cilantro, onions etc. In a bowl, stir the creamed corn, egg and sour cream, then gently fold in the muffin mix and scallions.
How to Prepare Perfect Cornbread and Pork Casserole is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Prepare Perfect Cornbread and Pork Casserole For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Prepare Perfect Cornbread and Pork Casserole images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Prepare Perfect Cornbread and Pork Casserole
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on April 6, 2021 (175 Views)
- Tags :