Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Samosa | Savoury Snack| Ramadan Special with 1920x0 Resolution
Samosa | Savoury Snack| Ramadan Special. A samosa (/ s ə ˈ m oʊ s ə /) is a fried or baked pastry with a savory filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, beef and other meats, or lentils. It may take different forms, including triangular, cone, or half-moon shapes, depending on the region. The South Asian style, often accompanied by chutney, is probably the most widely known of a broad family of recipes from Africa to China.
Samosa, does it need any introduction? The triangular shaped flaky pastry filled with spicy potato, chicken or lamb filling is a popular snack not only in India but in several countries of the world. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. You can have Samosa | Savoury Snack| Ramadan Special using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Samosa | Savoury Snack| Ramadan Special
- It’s of For filling-.
- You need 500 grm of . Minced meat.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of . Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 small of Onions (chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of . Garam masala powder.
- It’s 500 grm of Maida(whole flour).
- It’s 1.5 cups of . Coriander leaves (chopped).
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare as needed of luke warm water for kneading.
- You need 4 of . Green chilli (chopped).
- Prepare of For crust.
- It’s as needed of . Oil.
- Prepare 2 pinch of . Black seed.
- It’s as needed of Oil for cooking.
Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle East & Asian countries. They originated from the middle east and was brought to India by the Merchants. Onion samosa is another variation where a spiced mixture of onions and poha (flattened rice) is filled in the samosa. Sweet samosa is also made with a stuffing of khoya (mawa), nuts and dry fruits.
Samosa | Savoury Snack| Ramadan Special step by step
- Step 1: Add ingredients 1-5 in a pressure cooker and let it cook until 10 mins on a high to medium flame. Also add a cup of water to allow the meat to cook properly..
- Step 2 : Drain out the excess water! Note that the filling should be absolutely dry, else it becomes a problem while frying!.
- Step 3: Transfer this into a bowl and let it cool for sometime. Then add ingredients 6-8 and mix well. The filling for the samosa is ready!.
- Step 4 :Next we move on to kneading our dough. Add ingredients 9-12 in a big sized bowl. Use Lukewarm water for kneading. Oil is added to make the samosa a little more crunchy!.
- Step 5 : Make small balls of the dough just enough to make 6 inches Puri. Roll out puri add about one tbsp of the filling and then fold like shown..
- Step 6 : Repeat the same for the entire dough. This recipe would make around 30 samosa!.
- Step 7 : Heat oil in a deep frying pan. The oil should be pretty hot so that you get the crunchiest samosa ever! Now deep fry 2-4 samosa at a time on high flame till golden. Do not fry till golden brown, it spoils the taste..
- Step 8 : Serve your samosas hot or with ketchup or any dip of your choice!.
This is made usually during festivals like Diwali or Holi. These samosa are also known as khoya samosa or dry fruit samosa. But you can swap in some of the maida for whole wheat flour (atta). All purpose flour provides flakier results, and whole wheat flour samosas will result in a denser samosa pastry, but they still be very tasty! Can the samosa filling be made without onion and garlic?
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Samosa | Savoury Snack| Ramadan Special is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Samosa | Savoury Snack| Ramadan Special For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Samosa | Savoury Snack| Ramadan Special images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Samosa | Savoury Snack| Ramadan Special
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on April 6, 2021 (156 Views)
- Tags :