Recipe: Yummy Breakfast Frittata with 1920x0 Resolution
Breakfast Frittata. Switch up the ingredients to suit your taste. While you refrigerate your egg mixture, fry up bacon, tomatoes, spinach, and onion — or really, whatever vegetables you have in the pantry or are in season. Meanwhile, heat oil in a pan and fry the onions, mushrooms and bacon until onions are clear and bacon is cooked.
Alton Brown shows you how to create one using leftover asparagus,. Frittatas are also a brilliant way to use up those last, lingering bits of leftovers, like the two sausage links or strips of bacon that didn't get gobbled up at yesterday's breakfast. Cooking a frittata is also an ideal way to make use of produce that's just slightly past its prime, like wilting parsley and spinach. You can cook Breakfast Frittata using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Frittata
- Prepare of Plant based sausages or any vegetarian meat.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of zucchini, diced.
- You need 3 cups of kale, chopped.
- Prepare of Basil leaved, shredded.
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- It’s .5 cup of half and half.
- It’s 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
Easy Breakfast Frittata A savory, easy, ultimate breakfast frittata makes a wonderful breakfast, brunch or even lunch, especially when it is loaded with protein and veggies like red peppers, mushrooms, spinach, onions, and sausage. It's light and fluffy and comes together quickly. Frittatas are a versatile dish that can be served at breakfast, lunch or dinner. By Diabetic Living Magazine Baked Asparagus & Cheese Frittata A breakfast frittata might include bacon or sausage, or cheese and plenty of vegetables, like spinach, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, a tasty mix of greens, and lots more.
Breakfast Frittata step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking dish..
- In a skillet, add oil and cook meat over medium heat. Once meat browns, spread meat over baking dish..
- In the skillet, saute onions for 2-3 minutes. Add bell peppers and zucchini and cook for another 3-4 minutes until the vegetables have softened. Add kale and stir until wilted..
- Pour vegetables evenly over the meat on the baking dish. Sprinkle basil over all of this..
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs thoroughly. Add half and half, mozzarella, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Pour mixture evenly over entire dish..
- Bake for 25 min or until eggs are set and top is beginning to brown..
- Allow to cool and cut frittata into desired portions. Serve immediately or store in tupperware as a nice meal prep! (Note: add some flare and serve with a roasted garlic tomato sauce!).
Frittatas make a great main dish for any meal of the day. Or, you can treat a frittata as a side dish in a larger breakfast spread (especially mini frittatas). Sides that complement frittatas include simple green salads, breakfast potatoes or hash browns, and toasted whole-grain bread. Using a slotted spoon, remove onion and keep warm. Arrange potato slices in a single layer over bottom of pan.
Recipe: Yummy Breakfast Frittata is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Yummy Breakfast Frittata For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Yummy Breakfast Frittata images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Yummy Breakfast Frittata
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on April 8, 2021 (28 Views)
- Tags :