Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Ramadan Special – Beetroot Webbed Dosa with 1920x0 Resolution
Ramadan Special – Beetroot Webbed Dosa. The holy month of Ramadan is going on. It is a time of the year when Muslims all over the world fast from sunrise till sunset and devote their time in prayer. Elaborate and special meals are usually prepared for iftar i.e. at the time of breaking the fast.
Last month was celebrated as Ramadan month ending today so for first day I made Ramadan special desert Pheni. Pheni is the fried vermicelli that is served during Iftar in mostly Muslim families. To prepare batter, mix maida, egg and salt in a bowl. You can have Ramadan Special – Beetroot Webbed Dosa using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ramadan Special – Beetroot Webbed Dosa
- You need 500 of gms. dosa batter.
- You need 1 of small beetroot, boiled & pureed.
- You need of oil to shallow fry.
- It’s of sambar and coconut chutney to serve.
Add water slowly and mix well with a beater or spoon until no lumps are found. The consistency should be of dosa batter. Beetroot recipe for toddlers & kids. How to make egg fried rice
Ramadan Special – Beetroot Webbed Dosa step by step
- Mix the beetroot puree with the dosa batter and mix well. Fill in a squeezer bottle with the help of a funnel. Heat a tawa / griddle and drizzle few drops of oil. Sprinkle some water over it. After it sizzles off, wipe clean with a tissue paper or a half cut onion. This ensures a non-stick coating. Reduce the flame and gently squeeze the bottle over the tawa to form a webbed pattern. Drizzle some oil around the edges and over it. Cook for 2-3 minutes till one side is done..
- Gently flip it over and cook the other side too. Carefully remove on a plate. Make similar webbed dosas with the remaining batter..
- Serve them hot with sambar and coconut chutney..
Ramadan dessert recipes, Sweet dishes for iftar. Haleem – Ramadan Special; Harira / Moroccan Soup. Basic Onion Tomato Gravy; Easy chicken masala dosa using onion tomato gravy; Kerala Egg Potato Curry using Onion Tomato Gravy (Pictured) Masala Omelette Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onion and sauté till soft and brown. Sprinkle oil on edges and cook until dosa sides leaves pan or becomes golden brown, don't be in hurry to turn the dosa. Flip dosa and cook for a min, repeat for rest (color of dosa differs in pictures due to lighting).
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Ramadan Special – Beetroot Webbed Dosa is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Ramadan Special – Beetroot Webbed Dosa For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Ramadan Special – Beetroot Webbed Dosa images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Ramadan Special – Beetroot Webbed Dosa
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : Uncategorized
- Added on April 10, 2021 (194 Views)
- Tags :