Recipe: Yummy Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad with 1920x0 Resolution
Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad. Fruits that we have here mostly are sour. So I think, people started to make a dressing to balance this sourness: spicy and sweet. That's why bumbu rujak or Indonesian fruit salad dressing made from chili and palm sugar, ingredients that are easy to found here.
Some restaurants that serve local food now sell it, too but most of them are sold by street food vendors. The dish is basically fruit salad mixed with dressing made of chili pepper, palm sugar, and tamarind. Indonesian rujak buah, or rojak buah in Malaysia/Singapore, is basically a fruit salad. You can have Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad
- You need 1 large of raw manggo.
- You need 1 large of Grany Smith apple.
- You need 1/4 of pineapple.
- It’s 60 grams of palm sugar.
- You need 2 of Thai chilli.
- It’s 6 grams of tamarind.
- Prepare 1 pinch of shrimp paste.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Picture a bowl of colorful slices of fruits and vegetables, dressed with sweet, spicy, and tangy palm sugar sauce, topped with ground peanuts, and you can understand why rujak/rojak is so beloved and always a popular choice among the locals. In a mortar, place bird eye's chllies and grind. Add coconut sugar, add a small amount of water at time and increase until reach the desired consistency. Rujak Manis (or known for rujak buah in other parts of the country) is a fruit salad which is served with spicy peanut sauce.
Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad step by step
- Peel all the fruits. Shredded manggo and apple into the big bowl. Cut the pineapple into small and thin cutting. Mix all the fruits..
- Grounded sugar, chili, tamarind, salt, shrimp paste, water together..
- Pour grounded sugar use striner into the shredded fruits. Mix it well, put in the fridge. Serve it cold..
This time I picked the Surabaya style rujak manis. This rujak manis is one of many rujaks that I grew up with. For Malaysian and Singaporean, rujak is pronounced as rojak. There are several versions of rujak in Indonesia. From fruit salad drenched in spicy sambal to noodle soup that will leave you breathless, these delicious Indonesian delicacies are better known for their ability to set tongues on fire.
Recipe: Yummy Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Yummy Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Yummy Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Yummy Indonesian Spicy Fruits Salad
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : salad fruits
- Added on October 1, 2020 (66 Views)
- Tags :