Recipe: Perfect Arugula and watermelon salad with 1920x0 Resolution
Arugula and watermelon salad. An interesting mix of arugula, watermelon, and feta cheese creates one great summer salad! I like sauteeing and caramelizing the onions for a sweeter salad. Place the arugula and watermelon in a large bowl.
Place the arugula, watermelon, feta, and mint in a large bowl. Drizzle with enough vinaigrette to coat the greens lightly and toss well. Taste for seasonings and serve immediately. You can have Arugula and watermelon salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Arugula and watermelon salad
- Prepare 3 of hand fulls of arugula.
- Prepare 30 of small scoops of water melon.
- You need 2 of corn cobs.
- You need 1 TBSP of butter.
- Prepare 2 of dried apricots.
- Prepare 1 of hand full of pecan nuts.
- You need 20 g of goat cheese.
- It’s 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Pepper.
Watermelon & Arugula Salad from Barefoot Contessa. <p>Place the arugula and watermelon in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pour enough dressing on the arugula to moisten. To assemble the salad: In a medium serving bowl, combine the arugula, cubed watermelon, feta and olives.
Arugula and watermelon salad step by step
- In a medium pan, high heat, melt butter and sauté corn until it’s golden brown. Salt and pepper for flavor. Turn off the heat and let it cool..
- In a small pan, low heat, toast pecan nuts. 5 minutes and let them cool..
- Scoop watermelon into a round shape with a scooper. Save any juice from watermelon while you cutting. Needing about 2 TBSP for dressing..
- Slice dried apricots.
- Wash and spin the arugula with salad spinner (if you have one). It’s important that arugula is not wet..
- Add watermelon and apricots.
- Add goat cheese and pecan nuts and corn..
- Making a dressing. In a small bowl, add 2 TBSP saved watermelon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix them well..
To prepare the vinaigrette: In a small liquid measuring cup or bowl, combine all of the vinaigrette ingredients and whisk until blended. This refreshing salad makes a delicious first course or side dish for warm-weather meals. You can make it up to a day ahead, but add the arugula just before serving for best texture. Arugula, watermelon, and feta cheese were meant to be in salad. Season just with sea salt, pepper, and olive oil, and if you don't mind the sugar also some Balsamic reduction.
Recipe: Perfect Arugula and watermelon salad is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Perfect Arugula and watermelon salad For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Perfect Arugula and watermelon salad images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Perfect Arugula and watermelon salad
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : salad fruits
- Added on April 11, 2020 (1 Views)
- Tags :