Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) with 1920x0 Resolution
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). To freeze, simply let the stew cool completely and store in freezer safe multi-use glass containers (affiliate link) leaving ½ inch head space for expansion. So your Wednesday night plans should be as follows… check the pantry for chickpeas, pumpkin…and butter. Start making your naan (perfect for scooping).
Check occasionally and add a splash of water if it looks a bit dry. The best thing about this recipe is that it's very easy to make. I added garlic, onions, pumpkin, coconut milk, chickpeas, and spinach. You can have Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- You need 1/2 of Butternut Pumpkin (600gms).
- It’s 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- It’s 1 of Brown Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Fresh Ginger grated.
- You need 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 1 Can (240 gm) of Chickpeas.
- You need 1 Can (400 gm) of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Olive Oil (or vegetable oil).
- You need of The Spices.
- It’s 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- Prepare 3 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Star Anise.
- You need 4 of Curry Leaves.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- You need 1 Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need 2 of Tsps Ground Corriander.
- You need 2 of Tsps Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- Prepare of Fresh or dried chili.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
Anyways, there's no rule, so feel free to add any vegetables. Add the pumpkin, chickpeas, tomato, cilantro, broth, honey, spices, and salt and pepper to taste. Remove and discard the cinnamon stick and cilantro. The time may vary depending on the type of pumpkin you're using.
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) step by step
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes.
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant).
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir.
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat.
Add the sweet paprika, the ginger and the oil and stir. I also added chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional). When pumpkin is cool, place in a food processor with rinsed and drained chickpeas, cumin, coriander, mustard, paprika, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Pour broth over all in cooker.
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : geteraian
- Added on June 23, 2020 (8 Views)
- Tags :