How to Make Delicious 🍔🍟Bun Kebab Burger🍟🍔 (Egg or lentils burgers) with 1920x0 Resolution
🍔🍟Bun Kebab Burger🍟🍔 (Egg or lentils burgers). Chicken Tikka Kebab in Frying Pan ! Top with burgers, sprouts, and pickles. Tightly wrap in plastic and chill.
India's first Mughlai/Indian Fusion Fast food Concept ! Don't worry 🍔bun kebab 🍔is there to handle your #hungerpangs during your hectic schedules. Bun B special bun kebab, chicken shami bun kabab with single patty, fries, chatni & soft drink. You can have 🍔🍟Bun Kebab Burger🍟🍔 (Egg or lentils burgers) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍔🍟Bun Kebab Burger🍟🍔 (Egg or lentils burgers)
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chillie flakes or (to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white cumin seeds.
- You need 1 of small onions roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 of medium sized potato.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or (to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- You need of Few leaves of coriander.
- It’s of Round bread as required.
- It’s 2 of eggs or as required (beat and keep aside).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour or as required.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of Your favourite fresh salad Your favourite sauce.
Fries to diye nhn jo likha Tha paise LA lati fries 🍟 k alag sa kum sa kum dokha to nahi Karo jo likha Hai wo to do. Burger are too small, and price is high. No eggs are required in making burger buns. It is just flour, sugar, salt, yeast, vegetable oil, and sesame or poppy seeds.
🍔🍟Bun Kebab Burger🍟🍔 (Egg or lentils burgers) step by step
- In a small pot boil the potatoe till soft, then discard the water peeled and mash the potatoe and keep aside. in a separate pan add chickpeas lentil(chna daal) red chillies flakes, onion, ginger, garlic paste, cumin seed & 1/2 cup water, when it comes to a boil cover and cook till all the liquid dries and the lentil is cook perfectly medium flame..
- Keep checking as the lentil should be soft when pressed, in that case increase the flame to high and dry the water. then let the dal mixture cool a little bit and then grind with coriander leaf..
- Now adding salt, mango powder & garam masala powder and keep it in a bowl. then add the mashed potatoe to the lentil mixture and mix well. now beat the eggs and make the round shape kebab..
- In a non-stick frying pan heat oil to shallow fry the lentil kebab, but first dip in the flour and then dip in a beaten eggs and then fry both sides till golden brown medium flame & keep aside. then in a frying pan add a little oil and fry the remaining egg and keep aside or pour the egg in a kebab when kebab is fully cooked turn one time more just cook the egg and transfer to the platter..
- Now heat the pan and warm the round bread with very little butter. now assemble the burgers, first put the kebab on the bun then a little squeeze your favourite sacue with onions, cucumber lettuce tomato and put the other half of the bun on top and serve with french fries or fresh salad..
But no, they are not meant for vegans either. The bakery industry doesn't make products where there are very few, or no, co. Light and fluffy Homemade Burger Buns are so much better than store bought. Use for any kind of burger, sandwiches Soft and light homemade burger buns are so much better than store bought. Once the dough balls have risen, brush each with egg wash, sprinkle sesame seeds on top and bake.
How to Make Delicious 🍔🍟Bun Kebab Burger🍟🍔 (Egg or lentils burgers) is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Make Delicious 🍔🍟Bun Kebab Burger🍟🍔 (Egg or lentils burgers) For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Make Delicious 🍔🍟Bun Kebab Burger🍟🍔 (Egg or lentils burgers) images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Make Delicious 🍔🍟Bun Kebab Burger🍟🍔 (Egg or lentils burgers)
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : recipe today
- Added on February 5, 2020 (0 Views)
- Tags :