How to Make Tasty Paneer palak kebab with 1920x0 Resolution
Paneer palak kebab. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. finally, i request you to check my other top paneer curries recipes collection with this post of palak.
Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish originating from the Indian subcontinent, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. You can cook Paneer palak kebab using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paneer palak kebab
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped palak or spinach.
- You need 1 cup of grated paneer.
- It’s 1 of small sized onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander leaves (finely chopped).
- You need 3 tsp of gram flour or besan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of grated green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need as needed of oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s as needed of Onion slices for garnishing.
This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Palak Paneer, a popular Restaurant style Punjabi Curry is prepared by cooking shallow fried paneer cubes in a spinach gravy. Learn how to make the best spinach curry with paneer by following this. Palak Paneer Recipe with Step by Step instructions and Photographs.
Paneer palak kebab step by step
- Heat oil in a kadai and add garlic, ginger, green chillies. Saute for few seconds. Then add the chopped onions and saute till onions turn translucent.
- Add the chopped palak and cook till palak shrinks. Then add the salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder and mix well..
- Now add the coriander leaves and saute for 2 seconds. Then add the gram flour and mix well. Make sure to mix properly and faster or else gram flour may get burnt..
- Then add the grated paneer in it and mix well..
- Let the mixture cool and then start making the kebabs in oval shape. Heat oil in a grill pan and place the kebabs and grill them on both sides till they turn golden brown..
- Squeeze lemon juice on the kebabs and garnish using onion slices and serve hot..
Palak Paneer is one of the most delicious recipe to serve with Roti, Naan or Rice. you can see Palak Paneer as a main course. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes. Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed. Palak Paneer is a popular vegetarian delicacy made of spinach and paneer (a non melting Indian cheese) cooked in a saucy tomato and onion gravy with aromatic Indian spices. Ingredients of Palak Paneer Recipe: It is basically soft paneer cubes cooked in a smooth spinach curry.
How to Make Tasty Paneer palak kebab is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make How to Make Tasty Paneer palak kebab For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the How to Make Tasty Paneer palak kebab images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : How to Make Tasty Paneer palak kebab
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : recipe today
- Added on July 9, 2020 (0 Views)
- Tags :