Recipe: Appetizing Idli Kebab | Easy Party Snacks with 1920x0 Resolution
Idli Kebab | Easy Party Snacks. A party snacker or for breakfast. This is an Easy & tasty recipe that can be made using leftover idli. A party snacker or for breakfast.
This is my Eighth video; I am going to cook Idli Kebab for you. Come let's cook together in Madras Pot. Your Encouragement, feedback, likes, comments will. You can cook Idli Kebab | Easy Party Snacks using 46 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Idli Kebab | Easy Party Snacks
- You need For of Idli–.
- Prepare 1 cup of coarse Rava/suji.
- It’s 1 cup of curd/yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Eno fruit salt.
- You need as required of Water.
- You need For of Idli Kebabs–.
- You need 6-8 of medium-sized idlis.
- You need 1 of medium onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peas.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chat Masala.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need as required of Chopped Coriander.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil + oil for roasting the patties.
- Prepare For of Red Coconut Chutney–.
- Prepare 10-12 of Kashmiri Lal Mirch.
- You need 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 -inch of piece of ginger.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh Coconut (Thinly Sliced).
- You need 3 tbsp of Roasted Chana Dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tamarind Pulp.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- Prepare For of Green Coconut Chutney–.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green Coriander.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mint Leaves.
- You need 4-5 of green chilies.
- Prepare 5-6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 -inch of piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Coconut (Thinly Sliced).
- Prepare 10-12 of Curry Leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of roasted chanadal.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Tamarind Pulp.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s As required of Water.
- You need For of tempering the chutney–.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Jeera /cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chana Dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of urad dal.
- It’s 10-12 of Curry Leaves.
I'm a teen with a passion for food. I am not an expert, but I love cooking new recipes up my sleeve and sharing it with you! Idli Kebab Recipe- Quick and Easy Recipe using leftover Idlis/Easy and Quick Tea Time Snacks Transform leftover Idlis into an elegant appetizer for a party. Punugulu is an easy tea time snack made with leftover idli batter.
Idli Kebab | Easy Party Snacks instructions
- In a large pan roast suji for 5 minutes or till it turns aromatic. Allow it to cool completely, and transfer roasted rava to a mixing bowl..
- Add yoghurt, salt and combine well without forming any lumps. Allow to rest for 20 minutes or till rava absorbs water..
- Again add water as required to prepare idli batter consistency..
- Just before steaming the idlis, add in eno fruit salt and give a gentle mix..
- Pour the batter immediately onto a greased idli plate..
- Steam them on a medium flame for 15 minutes or till the idli is cooked completely..
- For the red and green chutney, blend all ingredients for the chutney in a blender using water as required. Set aside..
- For the chutney tempering, heat oil in a small pan. Add Jeera, mustard seeds. When they begin to crackle, add chana dal and urad dal and roast till they turn golden. Finally, add curry leaves and mix well. Turn the heat off and pour over both chutneys..
- Mash the idlis and set aside..
- To make the kebabs, heat oil in a pan. Add onion and saute for few minutes..
- Add the frozen green peas and grated carrots. Mix well..
- Add turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, chat masala, and salt into it. Add little water and Roast for about a minute by covering with a lid..
- Add the mashed idlis, chopped cilantro, and mix well. Let it cool..
- Make kebab like patties with the mashed idli..
- Roast the kebabs on a pan/griddle using oil..
- Transfer small amounts of chutney into shot gasses. Drizzle the tempering over the chutney..
- Poke a toothpick/skewer into the kebabs and let the idlis rest across the shot glasses..
Seasonings are added to the idli batter and fried until nicely golden and crispy. Among all the different evening tea time snacks my mom used to make, this punugulu is one of my favorites which she used to make in a jiffy. Compiled is a big list of best idli and dosa side dish for quick reference. Idli and Dosa are staple foods of South India. Although Idli and dosa are cooked more frequently in my kitchen, I never get bored off and I will never say a No to dosa.
Recipe: Appetizing Idli Kebab | Easy Party Snacks is high definition wallpaper and size this wallpaper is 1920x0. You can make Recipe: Appetizing Idli Kebab | Easy Party Snacks For your Desktop Background, Tablet, Android or iPhone and another Smartphone device for free. To download and obtain the Recipe: Appetizing Idli Kebab | Easy Party Snacks images by click the download button below to get multiple high-resversions.
- File Name : Recipe: Appetizing Idli Kebab | Easy Party Snacks
- Resolution : 1920x0 Pixel
- Category : recipe today
- Added on November 29, 2019 (2 Views)
- Tags :